To empower the Professionals community with knowledge of Pharma as to provide the platform & opportunity to the young minds to enter the world of R&D sector of Pharma Industry.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Dr. Baidyanath Mishra Senior Research Scientist-Agrotech(R&D)

Views For the Bioinformatics Institute of India.(A leading Institute of Distance learning Education) .

I have shared my experiences with my colleagues about BII that gained during my course-Regulatory Affairs continued (& still continues as result is not declared till date). Please have my views.

1. The questions papers as covered during the examinations on 24th & 25th April was really very good as compared with other organizations providing the same course.

2. The study material(s) was in receipt on right time.

3. The course materials are really well supportive for any beginners- simple, well explained, and elaborative till the basic knowledge is covered.

4. One of the most rewarding is the excellent job by support team, who replies to our queries instantly.

5. The most fascinating thing is the conduct of the examination schedule on time, as many institutes they skip from the date they initially declare during the admission/counseling.

In the meantime, my overall experience till now is very good. I can suggest more of my friends who are interested to continue any suitable that caters their career enhancement.

May I know when the result is going to be declared?

With good luck!

Regards

Dr. Baidyanath Mishra
Senior Research Scientist-Agrotech(R&D)
The Himalaya Drug Company
Makali, Bangalore 562 123, India
T +91 80 2371 4444 · F +91 80 2371 4471
dr.mishra@himalayahealthcare.com * www.himalayahealthcare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment